Terms and Conditions for the Usage of MomTV (including all sub-pages)
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily view of the materials (videos, posts and information) on MomTV's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MomTV's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MomTV at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. Your Content and Conduct
As a MomTV account holder you may submit Content to the Website, including videos and user comments. You understand that MomTV does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on MomTV. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to MomTV all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to MomTV, you hereby grant MomTV a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and MomTV's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that MomTV may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant MomTV all of the license rights granted herein.
MomTV does not endorse any Content submitted to MomTV by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and MomTV expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. MomTV does not permit copyright infringement and infringement of intellectual property rights on the website, and MomTV will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights.
MomTV reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
Account Termination Policy
MomTV will terminate a user's access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
- The materials on MomTV's web site are provided "as is". MomTV makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MomTV does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MomTV or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MomTV's Internet site, even if MomTV or a MomTV authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on MomTV's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MomTV does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MomTV may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MomTV does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
MomTV has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MomTV of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to MomTV's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.